The-Dead-PenguinThe-Dead-Penguin

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Stop Sign and Soy Sauce Stop Sign and Soy Sauce

...

this was so bad I had to stop watching it.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Yeah..

Friend of mind bothered me for days to watch this and sort of brushed him off to annoy him.. finally watched it and I dont see what's so funny about it.. I mean yeah, good animation, good song, it wasnt bad but.. it wasnt funny at all in my opinion.. I dont see how everyone could even begin to drool over this thing.

FF7 Viva la revolution FF7 Viva la revolution

...

Great but.. you took a wonderful thing and Raped it with the voice acting!!! why!?!?!

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

*coughs*

Yeah.. After watching this... I'ma reactivate my WoW account just so I could close it again.. then go play some eq2... good flash though.. Keep it up..*walks off*

Xiphon responds:

Oh well, we can't all love world of warcraft

School Madness School Madness

Retarded

Completely retarded, nothing new, Totally unoriginal and yeah I know it's a tribute but I dont give a damn. Theres too much madness crap out on newgrounds and it could of gone without this.

Environmental Environmental

meh..

I enjoyed the flash and the message. good work.. And wow the newgrounds community (reviewers) have really gone to hell. alot of the reviews this got were just wrong and undeserved. how bout this, all you abusive reviewers can go f*ck yourselves for being the mentally challenged @$$holes you are.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

Good song

Bad video idea. Just didnt like it.

Icons Ep 2 Icons Ep 2

wow...

omfg.. that E.T skit was priceless! dude i still cant stop laughing! I loved this whole thing, especially the mario thing! a bud and i were discussing that same thing a few days ago. dude please come out with another one! this is great!

Skittles N' Bitz 8 Skittles N' Bitz 8

still good but

seemed a bit short. also i really think you should consider a new loader and play screen.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

3 words

Make more damn episodes!!!